Friday, February 26, 2010

Home With The Kids...

Oh, it's tough seeing the kids sick. Both were home yesterday with me. Each to different doctor's appointments. Andray's on antibiotics for an ear infection (which he probably got last weekend) and Roz came down with pink eye at daycare yesterday. No fun...but it sure was awesome being home with the kids! Have a great weekend everyone...Jake and I can't wait for winter to be over and summer to be here!
Roz has been a great sport when we put the eye drops in. Her eye looks much better today!
Andray was a great help for me today, we made pancakes together!
Roz loves her high chair...well, maybe just loves to eat, ha!
Andray is a goof ball. He loves to help in the kitchen, which I appreciate! This morning he was helping me unload the dishwasher and he found a "cap!"...aka bowl.
Where'd Andray go?
Seriously love this little boy.

No comments: