Monday, March 1, 2010

Hockey Season Cut Short...

Well, Jake and my dad brought Andray to his first hockey game ever on Friday night! Andray was good luck for the Huskies as they shutout Bemidji State that night 3-0. I was so happy to see Jake, Dad and Andray that night at work, so nice of them to come. Despite the big win on Friday night, SCSU then lost games on Saturday and Sunday, so their season is now over. Sad to see the team lose, and really can't believe Jake and I survived another hockey season! Andray had a blast at the NHC, now we'll have to take him to a men's game! Have a great week everyone! Love, the Stang's
Jake...such a proud dad...so sweet.
Andray kept calling the nets "hoops!"...so we explained that this was hockey, not basketball.
Andray also loved the Zambonies...called them "Choo Choo Trains!" Can't make it up!
Of course, my dad hooked Andray up with some popcorn, and we spoiled Andray with apple juice too! Andray kept looking up at me the in press box and showing me his sippy cup, saying "juice!" He was way too excited!
The kids were both still sick this weekend. I had to work a ton (40 hours in 3 days), so when I was home, the kids were busy helping me get my work done. Even Roz loves helping me on my laptop now! It's so adorable!

We didn't bring the kids to church this weekend, mainly to keep them from spreading sicknesses. Andray cried when I went to church without him. So I brought him home a bulletin and no lie, he climbed up on the kitchen chair and opened up the bulletin and read it like an adult would, it was so funny!
What a BIG BOY! He even has his coffee cup near by! Too funny.

No comments: