Sunday, May 29, 2016

Happy Memorial Weekend...

A very blessed Memorial Day Weekend to all our veterans who have served our country or are currently serving. A special thank you to my Gpa Shorty who served in WWII in the Navy...you are missed every day! And to my dad who fought in the Army in Vietnam, you're my HERO!

We've been fortunate to visit some very special family members in the past week. Miss my Gpa Shorty and Gma and Gpa Frank every day. So honored to have Gma Celestine's name, wish I could've met her.

Spent some quality time at the St. Nicholas cemetery yesterday. 
Andray's very proud to be named after his uncle Paul and Great Gpa Rausch and Great Gpa Andy.

This photo sent shivers up my spine.
This photo was not posed...we were at the Bird Island cemetery and the girls took off to the crucifix. The boys and I walked around the corner and this is what we found, breath-taking!

Our loved ones in heaven are always in our hearts and prayers...




No comments: