Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Yippee...Carrine Faith Celestine is Three!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to our baby girl...Miss Carrine Faith Celestine!!!
Hard to believe she entered this world 3 years ago and man what an incredible life-changing ride it's been since adding CC to our family! Can't imagine life without her and we're all better, all more challenged and all more loving and complete because of her!


I love her contagious smile...

and the twinkle in her bright BLUE eyes!
(Yes, we're in trouble...been plucking gray hairs out of my head like crazy!)

She definitely gets her "wit" and humor from her daddy!

I love her confidence...

and I'll admit, life's stressful when she and I are locking "horns!"...but I love her stubbornness too...and man she's got a lot of family blood in that category!
(Thank you to the Stangs, Rauschs, Franks, Lingls, Gass Girls...and the list goes on and on)

I love that she's a "Diva!"
This lil' girl loves to wear dresses, skirts, shoes, purses, accessories, sing and dance...all of the above!


I love her crazy hair! Every day her curls amaze us!
And all those around us!

We all love her Nukie for more reasons than one...and are sad that today is her last day with her NEECH!

I love that she's accepted to LOVE DUKE with no strings attached :)

No lie...one of her first sentences..."Let's Go Duke!"

And most of all I love that she's our baby girl...and always will be, no matter what!
You are the perfect book-end to our family.

Happy Birthday baby girl...can't wait to celebrate with you as a Family of Five...and of course...with DORA THE EXPLORER :)

Our 2 baby girls both at the age of 3...same dress and same flower in hair.
Fun to compare!


A Look Back on 3 Years...

Brand New at 5 lb. 13 oz. 18 in.

Fun to be ONE


Look Who's TWO!

and now I AM 3!!!

No comments: