Monday, February 29, 2016

Last Night with Our 2-Year-Old!!

Feels like a lifetime since I've been able to blog...but now seems the best time to return!
Hard to believe tonight is my last night with a 2-year-old in the house!
Time is flying!

I know I say it quite often, but I'm so very thankful for Carrine Faith Celestine!
She has single-handedly changed my outlook on life and I'm better for it.
Days are stressful being home full-time, no lie, but I wouldn't change it and know in the future I won't regret this extra time I've had with her and the big kids the past 2+ years.

Tonight also marks Carrine's last night with Nukie...aka - NEECH!
Man, we're all going to miss her Nuk...but we've been prepping her for some time now (and when I say "We", that means Jake and the big kids) ... :)  "When Rinnie turns 3...no more Nukie"
But the time has come...she's so excited to turn 3!  
Unreal that our baby girl is turning 3 tomorrow!

Thank you Leap Year for giving us an "extra day" with a 2-year-old in the house!



No comments: