Thursday, May 28, 2015

Field Trip Joys with the Big Kids!

Last week I was fortunate enough to chaperone Andray and Roslyn's field trip to the Pioneer Park.
What an incredible day spent with these two and their classmates!
I'm just thankful that I'm still "cool enough" to sit with on the school bus ;)
Treasure these moments!
I love history!
Classes were held in this one-room Classroom up until 1970!
Brings back great memories of watching Little House on the Prairie episodes on TV and reading all the chapter books!
The pictures in all the old homes were so neat to look at and read!
Roslyn and I both gasped when we saw these beautiful, old wedding dresses hanging in one of the old homes at Pioneer Park.

Trust me, Roslyn is already planning her future wedding!  What a beauty!
Priceless day with the my big kids!
Best buds for life!
Wish I could keep them "little" forever!

No comments: