Friday, May 29, 2015

1st Grade & Kindergarten Complete...Unreal!



So hard to believe that Andray and Roslyn have completed 1st grade and Kindergarten!
What an incredibly great year at school for both of them!
So thankful they both love school, both academically and socially!
Andray wore this same shirt for his first day of school last fall.
The night before his last day of school this week, we were laying his clothes out on the floor before bedtime.
He said to me, "Mom, I wore this "1st Grade Rocks!" shirt on the first day of school and I didn't even know then if 1st grade would rock. Well, now I know...1st grade really does rock Mom! I definitely need to wear this shirt to school tomorrow."
Little Man, the wheels are always turning in your head...you are so smart and sweet ;)
Ah, are we going to miss Roslyn's teacher Mrs. Noss next year!
Roslyn absolutely LOVES school, and a big part of that reason is Mrs. Noss.
So so so happy for our Miss Rozzy Roz!

When dropping the kids off at school yesterday, I totally teared up giving Mrs. Noss a hug of gratitude. But then I walked down to the 1st grade room to give Andray's teacher Mrs. Peterson a hug and thank her for everything this year. She told me that we have a great son, but she's already looking forward to having Roslyn in class next year! So awesome ;)

Good bye Kindergarten and 1st grade...HELLO SUMMER!
Roslyn's final "journal entry" from Kindergarten...priceless!

No comments: