Friday, January 2, 2015

A New Journey Begins...

Hard to believe this is my last day at work at St. Cloud State University.
I have an incredible opportunity to work from home starting next week - to be home full-time with Carrine and be home when Andray and Roslyn get off the school bus in the afternoons.

I've spent nearly every single day of my life for the last 15 years here on campus.
Talk about BITTER SWEET!

Last night our family stopped by Angie's to officially say Good-Bye to her as well.
(it never gets easier saying good-bye to Angie, even after the 3rd time!)

Talk about an incredible Daycare Provider.
We will forever be grateful for Angie, her friendship and her support.
What an incredible GIFT she's been to our family!

Thankful for the opportunity to have worked in Records for the past 3 years and serve as the commencement coordinator at SCSU - truly a blessing in disguise.


The kids' art kept me going everyday in the office!
I love Andray's St. C logo ;)

I will forever be grateful for the athletic and professional opportunities I had with Husky Athletics!

I've worked with some incredible people the past 9+ years at SCSU.
I will miss those people...but will stay connected.

Talk about an awesome office - a full spread of food for my last day here.
I will miss these great people...


..but my reward is being home with this TRIO!

This isn't good-bye forever...just see ya later!
Great times ahead for our family!

“We are created with boundless potential, and the only way to discover it is to take risks and step out of your comfort zone”

“There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. 
When that happens, do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. 
Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.”

No comments: