Friday, January 31, 2014

Another Tug at a Mother's Heart...


Ah, the whirl wind of last year is approaching again.
Just over a year ago we added Carrine to our family, registered Andray for Kindergarten and made the big decision to send him to St. Mary's. Add to that we also registered Roslyn for Pre-School.

Now this morning I registered my first baby girl for Kindergarten!
(I was holding it together until a worker came over to ask me how things were going...then reality set in and my eyes filled with tears. School changes everything. The innocent stages of infant, toddler and pre-K years are almost over with Roz. I've been through this already with Andray. Shouldn't it get easier the more times  you send a child to school?)

And to top it off in just over a month our baby girl CC will be a YEAR OLD!
How is this possible?

All positive things going on in our family right now, but sometimes it's just too much for a mother's heart to stomach!
Roslyn continues to blossom before my very own eyes every day.
She is beyond excited to be in Kindergarten next fall...which means her big brother will be in 1st grade!
(she has the next 20 school years planned out for both of them, including college;)
My biggest hope for Roslyn in school is that she won't lose an ounce of her "excitement" for life and that her confidence only continues to rise.
My first baby girl grew up way too fast!
If only I could freeze time...

No comments: