Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Gatherings Begin...

Baby's first holidays are so special.
Carrine got to celebrate her first of three Thanksgiving Celebrations last week in RWF.
Again, so thankful for all three of my children and their health.
"CC" has been an incredible addition to our family.

Pretty pumped again, all three kids got to wear this
"Baby's 1st Thanksgiving" outfit.
Can't imagine life without our Baby Carrine!

Carrine got to spend a lot of QT with Auntie Megan last weekend.

Beyond thankful for my Dad and my Gram.

Gram got to hold Baby Carrine and Baby Ben quite a bit.
She puts the "great" in Grandma!
 
 
My Rozzy Ann...my first baby girl...my mini me.

After lunch Mom and I took some of the great grankids for a Gator ride.
At one time, there were 11 people on the Gator!
Aaron said..."Try for 14 people!"
Too fun.

Roslyn got to spend some QT with her Godfather Aaron.
Aaron loves to rough up the grandkids.

This is the best part of family holidays...celebrating with the kids.
Wish we could see Isabel and Amelia more, but thankful for the times that we do get to spend together.
With all the holidays approaching, we think of our friends and family members who have lost special people this year. Jake continues to tell me every day..."Today is a GIFT...tomorrow isn't promised to anyone of us."
God is good...we are thankful.

No comments: