Monday, November 18, 2013

Roslyn's 1st Fieldtrip in the Books....

Well, today Roslyn got to go on her first official pre-school field trip.
Talk about a dream field trip for her.
Got to visit Crafts Direct to do a project then off to McDonalds for lunch!

Last week Roz told me she didn't want me to come and meet her for lunch on her field trip.
I thought..."What 4 year old doesn't want their mom to come on a field trip with them?"
Without question Roslyn is our most independent child right now.
But wow, I didn't think I'd be chopped liver until Roz turned 14, not 4!

This morning, however, I explained to Roz that CC and I wanted to at least see her get off the bus and sit with her at lunch and she was just fine with that.
She got to pair up with a Kindergartner for the morning and let me tell you, Roz thought she was HOT STUFF!


Roz getting off the bus - can you tell she was just a tad excited?

So proud of our pre-schooler...she just LOVES school.

No comments: