Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lots To Be Thankful For...


2013 - what an incredibly exciting, scary, happy, stressful and life-changing year for our family.
I am overwhelmed with thankfulness and relief that everything has worked out for us.
Without a doubt Carrine completes our family.
She has been an absolute joy since she joined our family in March.
I don't know if it's because this is the third time around for Jake and I, but the infant stage with CC has been much more enjoyable. As parents we are more confident and laid back this time around.
Makes it fun sharing CC with Andray and Roz as well - they adore their baby sister and they have been great helpers.
I'd have to say CC is thankful for her baby food and her bottle - she loves to eat ;)

I am grateful for the "little" things in life and for good health.

I am so thankful that Andray loves school.
He has so much confidence and has "come out of his shell."
Kindergarten is scary not only for the child, but also the parents (especially the first time around).
Without a doubt, Jake and I chose the right school for him at St. Mary's.
Andray is thankful for "Evrewun and My Babe" 
(aka - Everyone he knows and his Baby Carrine)

Roslyn said she is thankful for everyone in her family and Pre-school.

I'm thankful for all the extra time I get to spend with her at home this year.
Trying to cherish every moment (while I continue to pray for patience every day!)

I am thankful for my husband Jake who worked very hard to complete his master's degree this past year.
I am thankful for forgiveness and an even stronger marriage.
I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Jake.
I am thankful that Jake continues to make me laugh every day.
Laughter really is the best medicine for the soul.
Only Jake would be witty enough to use my blow dryer to thaw out the Papa Murphy's pizza before baking!
I believe Jake said..."You might be a Red Neck if..."  :)


I am thankful for family...
..and thankful for hope.


...and thankful for every year I get with my Gram.
So glad both her hip replacement surgeries were successful this year and that she's still able to live out on the farm. She's my inspiration.
I am thankful for this incredible opportunity to be home with the kids this year.
Change is scary and challenging and humbling - but all the sacrifices we have made are worth it.
All the stars lined up perfectly for me to stay home this year and I am grateful.
God has a plan and it really is HIS plan.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...we are so fortunate to be in good health and to have great family and friends.

No comments: