Friday, November 22, 2013

Learning Something New Every Day...


These two little ladies teach me something new every day.

Roslyn loves to play "school" and do art projects during the day.

This four-year-old continues to amaze me.
Her wit, spunk and smile keep me going every day!
Today was a puzzle day.
To quote my niece Skyler..."It was a tough puzzle day."
But Roz persevered with not much help from me and man was she proud when all 3 puzzles were complete!
Before nap time I walked into the girls' room to find Roz in Carrine's crib with her.
 Roz was adamant about reading CC her bedtime story this afternoon. 
 It has been amazing watching Roslyn's reading ability improve this fall.
Watching these two grow as sisters the past 8 months has been pretty neat.
So far no jealousy or resentment from Roslyn or Andray in regards to Carrine.
It has been an incredibly smooth adjustment for the kids.
Complete sibling love and fun - awesome to witness.

No comments: