Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Much-Needed Mother/Daughter Morning...

I had a great morning bringing Roslyn to pre-school for the first time.
I miss my one-on-one time with Roz - so glad I could be with her this morning!
(p.s. - Roz got herself dressed this morning and I didn't have the heart to tell her that her shoes were on the wrong feet. I will definitely miss the day when she puts her shoes on the correct feet!
Too dang cute - and she wore her shoes this way all morning at school)


Roz had absolutely no fear this morning heading to pre-school and she loved it!
On the way to school she said, "It sure is nice that Andray is 'sharing' his pre-school with me now that he's in Kindergarten."
Kids have such a great way of looking at the world.
Roz did so great at school that we were able to have lunch at her favorite restaurant together...McDonald's!
Thanks for all the added prayers, my Grandma's hip surgery went great yesterday.
Was nice having my mom at the house this morning with me and the girls.
Now she's back at the hospital with Gram - truly a mother/daughter's job never ends!
Life is Good!

No comments: