Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Never Easy Going Back to Work...

 
 Apparently I'm not the only one in our household who is sad that I will be returning to work soon. One would think the more times I do this, the easier it would be...not so true.
 
 
 
Baby Carrine and I spent many hours together on this blue rocker.

I could stare at her forever...
 
Can't kiss her enough...just love the smell of a newborn.
 
 
In all of Carrine's ultrasound photos prior to her birth this is how she looked. Her right fist was always up by her face. Needless to say, this is how she sleeps the best, with her hands by her face.
I truly treasured my time at home with her the past 6 weeks, she is just so sweet...I will miss rocking her and just looking at her when I return to work. Thankful I only have to return to work for 7 weeks...then I'll get the entire summer off with Jake and all 3 kiddos! Something great to look forward to.

No comments: