Friday, April 19, 2013

Looking Forward to the Weekend!!

Looking forward to a nice and relaxing Saturday at home with the kids tomorrow!

Very thankful to the St. Cloud Hospital doctors and nursing staff for taking good care of my Gram this week...her hip replacement was a success and now she's heading home for rehab!
Andray wrote this Get Well sign all by himself for Great Gma "Chip," she loved it!

Praying my Gram has a safe and quick recovery with her hip - I know she's itching to get outside in her gardens this summer!

Jake sure knows how to brighten my day while I'm on maternity leave! Looked out my bathroom window to this a couple weeks ago...what a guy.


The kids love playing in the snow...but in April?!  We're tired of the snow, bring on green grass and warmth!

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: