Thursday, March 21, 2013

Let the Madness Begin...Let's Go DUKE!

 Let the MADNESS begin! We are so excited for the NCAA tourney, truly the best time of year!!!!!

Baby Carrine's 1st official Duke photo shoot!

 Beautiful in Duke BLUE! Thanks Auntie Rhonda for the awesome flower!
 The big kids were excited for the Duke photo shoot this morning as well!

The kids' expressions in this photo are priceless.


The kids love to kiss Carrine and get right up in her face, she is a good sport!

Love this pic of my boys...have a safe and fun weekend! I'm so pumped to watch basketball for the next 4 days straight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I as well as my friends were actually checking the best techniques found on
the blog then all of the sudden came up with an awful feeling I had not expressed respect to
you for those secrets. Most of the women happened to be so passionate to
read through them and have in effect sincerely been taking
pleasure in them. I appreciate you for being simply helpful and also for picking out these kinds of
good themes millions of individuals are really desperate to
be aware of. My sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.


My weblog; free website dating