Monday, November 8, 2010

Let The Thanksgiving Festivities Begin!


The Lingl's celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend and what a joy it was. Quite busy with all the great grandkids running around. Gram sure is an amazing person and she loves her great grandkids dearly! We had the little ones bring their Halloween costumes, was fun to see them all dressed up again!

Happy belated birthday to my brother Jacob and cousin Cassie! They share the same day, Nov. 7th. Jake turned 31 and Cass 32! Was fun to celebrate with them!

My Godson Jett continues to grow before my very own eyes. Love him dearly!

My beautiful niece Isabel Lucia was a dinosaur for Halloween...love it!

Roslyn loves her Auntie Megan so much! Was great to see my family again.

Roslyn with her Grandma Carol and Great Gram "Chip".

My mom was so happy to have her three grandkids home for Thanksgiving.

Roz the "Bat Girl" was back on Sunday! She actually kept her mask on the entire time for photos, love it!

My cousin Nathan with his wife Andrea and son Grant....Grant was the cutest giraffe ever!

Gram, the oldest member of our family with baby Grant, the youngest member of our family.

Cassie's Grace was Tinkerbell...and what a pretty Tinkerbell she was for Halloween!

The kids had fun walking outside, was a beautiful day! Here Uncle Jeff and Megan are walking with Isa Lu and Roz.

No comments: