Friday, January 22, 2010

Eight Is Great!!!!!!!!

Hard to believe our baby girl turns 8 MONTHS OLD tomorrow! She's growing up so fast, too fast that is! She truly is a gift from Heaven. We've had a chiropractor realign her this week and she's sleeping SO MUCH BETTER! Hopefully that was the issue and she continues to be comfortable at night. Have a great weekend everyone! We love you all, the Stang's
Well, my mom kept this bunny blanket from when I was little. Couldn't resist taking Roslyn's 8 month photos with that same blanket. Above is my 8 month photo and below is Roslyn. See a resemblance? I don't really, but some people do say she looks like me!

Smiling at Daddy...so sweet!
Baby got Back...as Jake sings to her!
Andray's big cousin Ella gave her Pooh Chair to Andray and he LOVES sitting in his chair before bedtime and watching is Baby Einstein movies. My grandma also crocheted this blue blanket for him....such a special "keep sake."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them in a onesie at her age and pink is hot, the c--t is nice n puffy and it is so easy to unsnap the onesie, pull over her diaper get really close up pics of her c--t then start rubbing it, video her ax she kicks like mad while you rub her p---y, anyone comes just snap her closed quick nobody knows, if you get her to orgasm with your fingers suck them to taste her p---y