Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Heartbreaking End to the Vikings Season

Well, we tried in our household yesterday to not get too excited about the Vike's game and the hopes of playing in the Super Bowl! Jake and I were beyond disappointed last night after the loss. I'm just bummed because I told Jake that was probably our one legit chance of seeing the Vikes play in a Super Bowl in our lifetime, ah! Oh well, Roz and Dray were decked out in their Vikings apparel all day yesterday and they both had a blast watching football and playing catch. Have a great week everyone, I think I'll be bitter about Brett Favre's interception pass at the end of regulation for a LONG TIME...seriously Brett, just run out of bounds! What was he thinking?
The cutest Vikings cheerleader ever! Thanks for the outfit for Roz Auntie Rachel and Uncle John...she got a lot of "great use" out of it this season and even wore it to church yesterday!
Andray has now added "fooooootball" to his vocabulary, too cute!
We've now introduced the football to Roslyn. Hopefully she'll be the first woman in the NFL as a place kicker (Jake and I are hoping so for our retirement fund, ha!)
On Saturday we headed over to Rhonda and Brians' for supper. The kids had a blast playing together and Dray sure does look up to his older cousin Mya!
Godmom Rhonda reading a bedtime story to Roslyn, precious.
Uncle Jacob came to visit this past weekend too and Roz thoroughly enjoyed watching the afternoon football game with him in the basement!
Roz getting a bottle before naptime on Sunday...very special!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a few drops of milk on your d--k put it to her lips she will suck like mad, I can only last a couple of mins with my niece before I fill her mouth