Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our Prayers Have Been Answered!!!

Well, I can't believe I'm actually saying this out loud...but Aaron, Megan and Isa Lu are "OFFICIALLY" moving back to Minnesota in a week! Next Friday, Oct. 9, they will be in Rochester, Minn., having their things delivered to their new home! I'm beyond excited! Just to know that I get to see my niece more than twice a year is a miracle in itself. I just can't wait to see them when they get here. And it's so crazy to think we will get to see them at Thanksgiving, and get to celebrate Isa's 3rd birthday with her in November...just the little things most people take for granted...now our family will FINALLY get to do those things...pretty exciting! Please pray for a safe move for Aaron and his family...love you all! Jake, Celest, Andray and Roslyn
The Frank's are moving back to Minnesota!

No comments: