Monday, September 28, 2009

I Love My Family!!!

I truly have the best husband and kids in the world. While I was gone all weekend at work (34 hours from Friday to Sunday), Jake took care of the kids and did a fabulous job! Roz is now strong enough to sit in the Bumbo chair (thanks Godmom Rhonda for lending it to us before Neely needs to use it). She did a great job in the chair and even Andray found time to use it, ha! We are doing well, Andray continues to love running around the house with the fly swatter, and Roz is cooing more and more...so fun! Have a good week everyone! Oh, and Happy 33rd Birthday to my lovely cousin Kristen Salonek....we miss you! Love, the Stang's
Jake thinks Roz looks like Dr. Evil on Austin Powers when he says "one million $" with his pinky in his mouth on the movie...pretty funny stuff Roz.
Our beautiful baby girl is getting so big!
My heart just melts when Roz looks at me and smiles!
Andray's new best friend, the fly swatter! Can't make it up!
Andray also loves to play music on his new keyboard (which I found at a garage sale...garage sales are the best!)
Saturday morning Andray found my press pass from Friday night's hockey game in St. Paul and he wore it around holding his banana before breakfast...so funny. Hopefully Andray won't be a future SID like his mom and have to work crazy hours, ha!
While I was taking photos of Roslyn, Andray kept saying, "Uh, Uh..." So I finally looked at him and he just smiled, which I'm assuming meant he wanted his photo taken too...what a card! And so photogenic like his dad!
Dray also loves to run around the house with a ball in his hand. If you can't tell, he's completely in heaven in this photo, his fly swatter in one hand and his red ball in the other! Such a boy!
Well, it's been about a year since Andray last sat in the Bumbo chair, but of course once I took Roz out of the chair, he had to try it out himself. It was tight quarters for him, and needless to say, was the last time he tried sitting in the chair yesterday! Jake thought Andray's voice was a "little higher" when he was sitting in it and Jake just said, "save the family jewels Little Man!"
So funny.

1 comment:

Grethe said...

I just love these photos AND the commentary! :-) So much fun to read and see after a long Monday! What fun to see the kids getting bigger and cuter all the time.

Funny bumbo story for you: Kitsie's Ramsey is a little tank as you've seen, and he didn't ever really fit in the Bumbo chair. But, his older sister Abby, who was about 3 1/2 at the time they were trying to get Ramsey to use it(at about 4 months or so) , fit just fine! At almost 3 1/2!!! Too funny! Gotta love the Bumbo! ;-) Have a great week!