Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Have a fun and safe weekend! Both kids have two different costumes, so enjoy the photos!
Guess whooooooo's 1st Halloween? It's Roslyns! (Hard to believe Andray wore this same exact outfit just one year ago, ah!)
Roslyn's 1st Halloween.
Yep, I still have the trusty old M&M costume back from the college days. I just love my "little bunny"and "little bumble bee" so much!
Mom has been a GREAT HELP this week since Andray's been home sick from daycare all week. So I just had to get a photo of her with the kids this morning! Mom was even sporting her Halloween sweatshirt!
I found this T-shirt over 2 years ago when I was just pregnant with Andray and it finally fits him! I just had to buy it because it says, "Frank-ly" on it! Get it? My maiden name? Ha! I tell ya Andray, I "Frank-ly Love Halloween too!"
Dray the bumble bee.
Okay, Roz has a choice of being this kind of freaky looking frog/dinosaur/turtle looking thing. At least she enjoys wearing it, ha!
I think we're going to go with the Bunny though for Halloween...she's so sweet!
Jake loves Andray in the lion costume, so that's what he'll be on Sunday with his Stang cousins! He's feeling much better, so we're grateful for that! Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hi