Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To Gpa Shorty!

Happy Birthday to my awesome Grandpa Shorty...I believe he would've been 86 years of age today, Oct. 28. This photo above is also fitting for the day...the little baby I'm holding is Drew Hmielewski back in 1998, who was also one of our ring bearers, and it's Drew's 12th birthday today as well! Wow, how the time flies. This is one of my most favorite photos with Grandpa, he was truly my #1 fan...I miss him sooooo much! As for our family, Andray got the flu last Saturday, so he's home from daycare all week. Roslyn hasn't been herself lately either, so we're hoping she doesn't get sick. Just pray the kids get better soon! Love to you all, the Stang's
Andray loves to pull up his little stool by the bathroom sink and just look at himself in the mirror. He's so proud! A big thanks to Jeff Ringsred for giving Andray the stool when he was born, he loves it!

No comments: