Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back To Work...So Sad!

Well, Ros isn't lying, it's so sad that I have to head back to work. I'm grateful that I have a job to return to, but I'm just so sad that my SUMMER OF A LIFETIME has come to an end. It was absolutely amazing to be home with the kids and Jake all summer and actually FINALLY spend some "quality" time together. I'm so grateful for the time I had at home, so sad to see it end, but I knew this day (going back to work) would come eventually. I will post more photos once I have time, but enjoy these two for now. I miss the kids and Jake already!
The Huskies new #1 Fan...Go Huskies in 2009-10!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh.. this pic makes me cry! You are an amazing mom, Celest. Thanks for taking such good care of our most precious niece and nephew.
We love you all!
Meg