Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday To Mya Mellissa!

Happy 2nd Birthday to our beautiful niece Mya! She's such a joy to be around, and we're excited to celebrate her birthday on Sunday! It's been quite the week. My mom and grandma were able to come with me to my last ultrasound of BS#2 yesterday. The baby is over 6 lbs already, so pretty much any day now, and no more than 4 weeks away. Unreal how fast this pregnancy went! Have a great week everyone and enjoy some photos of when Adam and Heather "surprised" us with a visit to Minnesota a couple weeks ago (thanks for the photos Heath!).
HAPPY MAY DAY EVERYONE....love, the Stang's


BS#2's profile....

BS#2 is pretty squished in there right now...I think he/she looks just like Andray's ultrasound photos, unreal!


Andray still loves playing with his Easter eggs, so I just don't have the heart to pack them away yet! Thanks for the awesome t-shirt Adam and Heather...Andray loves it, "Boy Genius!"



Oh, it was so AWESOME to see Heather again...I miss her sooooooo much, and I know Andray misses his "girlfriend" too!

Needless to say, Andray's most favorite toy is his dump truck!

Like Father, Like Son...

The morning Adam and Heather had to leave...again, it was so great to see both of them again...WE MISS OUR FRIENDS!

Andray had so much fun eating breakfast with Heather...it was pretty cute.

No comments: