Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy 1st Halloween Andray!

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you all have a safe and great weekend. Jake will be holding down the fort tonight. I'm heading to Minneapolis for work with the women's hockey team, so I won't be with my boys for Trick or Treating...but they'll have fun together. Andray was a HANDSOME COW for Halloween this year, thanks to his older cousins (Skyler, Ella and Mya) who all wore this outfit! We love hand-me-downs! Love you all, Andray just gets more and more fun everyday....and I swear he said the word "Milk" yesterday!

Love, Jake-Celest-Little Man

The cutest cow ever!

Andray loves his new puppet book that Auntie Rachel and Uncle John gave him for the wedding! Thank You!

Jake swears Andray's looking at me and thinking, "are you serious right now Mom that I'm in a cow outfit?" Good stuff....


Alright, attention back on the book now....

Andray decided he was all done with photos at this point...Andray loves his outfit!


Trick or Treat!
Andray has grown out if his tub that sits in the kitchen sink, and thanks to his older cousin Isa, he can now take baths in the "Duckey Bath". He still gets a little scared, but Jake loved this photo because he has his "family jewels" covered perfectly in it! Ha! What a humble boy....love it!

No comments: