Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Beautiful Family Wedding!

Well, Rachel (Jake's sister) and John got married this past weekend and we had an absolutely BEAUTIFUL October day! Everything was perfect...which is fitting because Rachel and John are most deserving of this happiness and are perfect for eachother. It was so amazing to see all of Jake's family again, and a lot of the family members that live out of state finally had a chance to meet Andray for the first time. Andray did a great job throughout the entire day. Mass was just a little too long and Papa Larry had to take him out during communion. But overall, the food was great, the drinks and dancing were great, and as Jake would say, the "fellowship" was awesome! Hope you all are doing well, and enjoy the photos of my two "men" in PINK! Thanks to my mom for making all four of the nieces pink and brown dresses, and Andray's pink vest and bow tie! It was soooooooooooooo adorable!
Love, the Stang's...

Andray was pretty pumped as you can see to be wearing pink! No, in all honesty, he was the cutest boy there! I love my son soooooooo much!

Rachel and John with their nieces and nephew...priceless.

Mom and Dad were an AMAZING help with Andray all weekend. We can never thank them enough for all they do for our family!

Couldn't help but pick up a pair of cool shades for Andray. Our most favorite new family photo!

The Stang's...I love my two boys!

Jake and Andray...like father like son...

I was very honored to be such a special part of Rachel and John's day. I know I cried more at their wedding than my own. It was a very special day.

The beautiful Bride and her Ring Bearer. Now that's "scrapbook material!"

That's all for now folks...hope you enjoyed Andray in Pink! We just kept telling him all day..."Only REAL men wear pink!" ha!

1 comment:

Scott Nelsen said...

Celest-
Those are some great pics! He looks handsome in the pink! I guess it's better than husky red :)...We need to get him some Maverick purple :)