Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Lil' Dray is 7 Weeks Old Today...

Hard to believe Andray is seven weeks old already and that I have to go back to work in less than a week. I'm still having a hard time dealing with the fact that I'll have to leave him during the day, but I know it'll get easier as time passes. I'm just savoring every waking moment with the Little Man this week. I met with our daycare lady Angie today though and went on a walk with her and the daycare kids, so that made me feel better. She's a great lady and Jake and I both know that Andray will be well taken care of there...just a few houses down in our neighborhood, very convenient!

Other than that, Andray is 11 pounds already and he's smiling more every day. He's doing more tummy time, and not a big fan of it, but he's getting the hang of it and is very strong. Jake and I just can't believe how he changes in looks daily. Enjoy the photos, we love you all, and Happy 2nd Anniversary to Brent and Jody today! What a great time we had celebrating at your wedding two years ago already! Wow, the time flies.

Love n prayers,

Jake, Celest and Andray Paul




Andray smiling today (at 7 weeks old) for the camera...he just lights up a room for me and Jake!



Andray sure does love his daddy.....


...and his mommy too! He wore his favorite sweats on Sunday just to chill out in!



Andray got this Minnesota Gopher outfit from Jolene and Josh...it's so cute, but he's still a die-hard and loyal SCSU Husky fan!

What Andray Paul really thinks about wearing a Gopher outfit! Good stuff...keep crying son!


This past Saturday, yes, the day it snowed really bad in Minnesota, my wonderful sister-in-laws and mother-in-law threw Andray and I a baby shower for the Stang's and Rausch family members. It was so great to see Jake's side of the family again and for them to all meet Andray.


Andray's cake was bigger than him! It was sooooooooooooooo beautiful, and might I add, really good too! As Jake would say..."I like-a-da cake!" ( I like cake... that's for you Ann and Chad! ha!)



Grandma Rausch (right) always makes her great grandchildren blankets when they're born, and the kids have ended up calling those blankets their "buddies." Andray's buddy is so beautiful, thanks Grandma Rausch! Andray is hanging out with Great Grandma Stang to the left here.





Andray was so handsome in his khakis and polo shirt from Grandma Frank...his Auntie Rachel gave him the sweater vest, he looked so old, even at 6 weeks old! He was adorable!

Grandma Carol just can't get enough of her first grandson!

Grandma Sandy was showing off Andray's big feet and hands to his great grandma's and great auntie Marlene...so funny!



Thank you so much Stang girls for hosting the shower for us! Andray and I had so much fun! Included in the photo is Auntie Rachel, Cousin Mya, Celest, Cousin Skyler, Auntie Rhonda, Andray, Grandma Stang, Auntie Sarah and Cousin Ella.


Andray was such a good little boy at his shower...here he's sleeping on Great Grandma Stang's lap.



Andray loves is Godmother Sarah sooooooooooooooo much!





Andray loves his Godfather Jacob too soooooooooooo much!




"Houdini" in fine form again...ha!


Andray got these pajamas from Auntie Megan and Uncle Aaron...they are the softest pajamas ever...if I could wear them I would! And Jake and I love putting him in these pajamas because it's just one zipper to use instead of snapping 20 snaps in the middle of the night after having to change him! Good stuff!

We're also working on "tummy time" every day. Usually Andray likes it and holds his head up high, but today he was not a fan as you can see!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, he is just so cute!! I can't wait to love on him again- what a sweetheart!!! We miss you all so much and are counting down the days until we get to come home.
Love you,
Meg