Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Wonderful Baby Shower!!


Hello All - My mom's two cousin's from the Lingl side, Cassie and Kristen, threw me and my mom a wonderful baby shower on Sunday, Jan. 13, in Willmar, Minn. Kristen's house was decorated so beautifully and she and Cassie did a great job with the food and the games we played, it was great! We had tacos in a bag, with the bag being of course a bag of Doritos (mom's favorite)!

We received wonderful gifts, and are so grateful for them. Lots of things that I'll need once I'm born...like diapers, wipes, lotion, books, rattles, sleeper outfits, music to listen to...and the first thing my mom opened was DUKE APPAREL for me to wear when I'm first born (my parents love Duke and want me to wear Duke stuff during March Madness)!

My mom and dad were very excited when they saw the Duke apparel, and we thank Gpa and Gma Stang, Uncle Eric and Aunt Sarah, Uncle Brian and Aunt Rhonda, Aunt Rachel and my three older Stang cousins Skyler, Ella and Mya for the Duke stuff. Enjoy the photos!

Thanks again to everyone who attended the shower and to Kris and Cass for putting it on. It was an amazing day, surrounded by people that my parents love so dearly.

Have a great rest of your week everyone!

Love, BS (and of course my mom and dad, Celest and Jake)



Grandma Frank, Great Gram Lingl, Mom-To-Be and Grandma Stang



The Dad-To-Be with the DUKE slippers and hat...He's so proud! GO DUKE!



A close up of the Duke hat and slippers...Just because I know you ALL love Duke so much!

Jake's family also gave us a Duke sleeper at the shower...
BS might be coming home from the hospital in this! Ha!


Everything was set up so cute! The utensils were in baby bottles and the napkins were in little boots. Cass and Kris, we are so thankful for all you did!



The cupcake platter was awesome. Decorated with rattles, bottles, moons and stars! And they were so good! I had to hold myself back to just have one! hehehehe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there! It looks like you had such a great time- way to go Cassie and Kristin! I can't wait to see your little BS in those to cute Duke slippers!!! We miss you and love you both so much!
Meg, Aaron and Isa

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really cute! It's so much fun to look at all the pictures and hear what BS has to say in the posts. :-)

You and Jake are glowing with excitement in the photos which is awesome to see. You look just great.

We are thrilled for you and can't wait to meet Baby Stang!