Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm 8 Months Old Today!

Hello Everyone -

I'm officially 32 weeks today, which means 8 months old. Although my mom could possibly carry me for 8 more weeks, I'm down to single digit weeks! Mom and Dad are getting pretty excited, scared too, since they're going to be new parents and all...but I can't wait to meet all my older cousins, my aunts and uncles, grandparents, great-grandparents...and of course all the new friends I'm going to have!

Here's the update on how I'm growing, and Mom has definitely "popped" out! :)

By now, I (Baby Stang) weigh 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and am about 16.7 inches long. I now have toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). My skin is becoming soft and smooth as I plump up in preparation for birth.

Love you all, have a great week!

BS (Baby Stang)


No comments: