Wednesday, November 7, 2007

How Little Diapers Are!!!!

On October 24th, after our first ultra sound, Jake and I went grocery shopping and bought our first official package of newborn diapers! What an experience! I couldn't help but compare Jake's hands to the tiny little diapers...it's amazing. What a miracle how little those babies are...
or, how big Jake's hands are! hahahahaha.
Enjoy everyone...Jake is so pumped for "BS" to arrive, as am I...so now every time we go grocery shopping we buy another pack of diapers...can never be too prepared I guess.
Love, the Stang's

The diaper fits inside of Jake's palm!

Jake (Daddy) is already getting his hands ready for changing lots of diapers! hehehehe

Go Chargers!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so good Daddy! I love those little tiny diapers- we are just sooooooooo excited! Woohoo! Isa has a cousin!!! Yea!!! You are both such amazing parents, and we can't wait to meet little BS!
Love always,
Meg, Aaron and Isa

Anonymous said...

Little diapers can hold BIG suprises!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
and I will just laugh at you the first time you try to get me to help out.. Adam

Anonymous said...

love them after they have been rubbing her bald c--t