Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hot new pics of "BS"!!

Hello Everyone -
Well, my mommy is letting me borrow her email again for the morning. Just wanted everyone to get a quick glimpse of me. I went with mom and dad (Celest and Jake) to Abbott yesterday in St. Cloud where my auntie Rhonda works to get my ultrasound done. I was pretty pumped for the ultrasound, so pumped that I didn't stop moving around for the tech to get a lot of pictures of me! And I moved so much even the radiologist couldn't tell what I am yet (so only I know I guess, boy/girl)...but the radiologist said everything looks normal (as normal as can be for having Frank and Stang blood! Hahahaha)....

and I'm measuring correctly, so I'm right at the 20 week mark. I can't wait to meet all of you. Attached are pictures of my face, my side profile...and of course, me waving at all of you!Mom is feeling good, as is dad.

We love you all!"BS" (Baby Stang), Jake and Celest (aka, Dad and Mom)


How can you resist me?
My Profile shot- I am so hot right now!
" Hola Muchachos!" Oh woops, my mommy just told me I'm from MN-
"Hi you guys! How 'da heck are ya?"

No comments: