Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Everyone!

Hello all again - just wanted to wish you all a Happy Belated Thanksgiving...my mom and dad's best friends, Heather and Adam Kay, flew home to visit from Florida for Thanksgiving...that was a real treat! I was so glad to meet them...I even kicked Heather in excitement for their return home. Heather thought that was pretty neat!

Just want you all to know that I'm so thankful that I get to meet you all in March...have a super week! Christmas is on the way!

Love, "BS"

Heather kissing "BS"
The Three Amigas - Heather, Celest and "BS"


The Kay's and Stang's - We love you Adam and Heather!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Celest, I LOVE reading your posts and seeing all the places you and BS have been together already. I am so happy you got to see Adam and Heather, and you look sooooooo great with a preggo belly. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you over Christmas- less than a month now.
Love you,
Meg