Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful...


Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Today I'm most thankful for having God in my life and my family's life. If I didn't have God in my life, I'm not sure where I'd be. God's forgiveness, grace and mercy is powerful. And despite incredible challenges in life, God is always there to PROVIDE!

I'm thankful for my family. I absolutely love my family and love being a mom.
Children truly are God's greatest gift!

I'm thankful for Andray and his kind heart, smart brains and loving personality.

I'm thankful for Roslyn and her contagious personality, bright eyes and beautiful soul.




I'm thankful for Carrine and her bold personality, lack of fear, and love for life. She's the best "book end" that our family could have!

I'm thankful for TIME. The extra time I've gotten to spend with my kids the past 3 years.
Another year with my Grandmother and Jake's 2 grandmas.
Our children are so fortunate to have relationships with their great-grandmothers.

I'm thankful for the roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, food to eat, and good health.
I'm also thankful for OPPORTUNITY.
Change is scary but necessary to continue to live, instead of exist.

I'm thankful for our 4 parents, all family members and amazing friends who are like family.
Love bears all things! 

I'm thankful for farms.
I'm thankful for all veterans, police men and women, fire fighters, first responders, doctors and medical staff. You all have difficult jobs!

I'm thankful for our church and school...truly love both communities!
Lots to be thankful for...today and always.
Scared and excited for what 2017 will bring for our family!


Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future. 


#HappyTurkeyDay!




No comments: