Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Ceremony Celebrating the Renewal of our Marriage Vows after 11 years...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow created with Smilebox

After 11 years of marriage and having experienced the highest of highs and lowest of lows, Jake and I decided to renew our wedding vows. We wanted the kids involved in the ceremony, wanted to return home to where our original wedding day was, and to have a very small and intimate ceremony. Was a very emotional day, but God is good and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! Last weekend was perfect in every way and looking forward to better days ahead! I love my family!

Was pretty incredible...I was able to wear my original wedding dress, Jake wore his Gpa Andy's tie, Andray wore his 1st Communion Suit which includes one of Gpa Andy's ties, and the girls were able to wear our flowergirl dresses from our wedding that my mom made 12 years ago. Pretty incredible how the stars have aligned!

Hope you can enjoy the video...a heartfelt THANK YOU to my best friend Ann Marie who was instrumental in capturing the many moments of our special day. I love you Ann!


No comments: