Thursday, June 2, 2016

Preschool in the books for Carrine!

Hard to believe but our Miss Carrine Faith completed her first year of ECFE preschool this morning!
I can't say enough how thankful I am for her teachers Angie and Greta. They have taught me so much about parenting...and were and incredible support in Carrine's first year of school!
So thankful that I got to experience this year with CC.

Today was extra special because the big kids got to come to school with Carrine.
They loved her classroom!
Shortly after we got there we were all sitting at the PlayDough table and Roz laid her head on my shoulders and said, "Mom, I love this classroom! I wish I was still little so I could come here with Carrine!"
Trust me Roz...I wish you were still "little" too!

Heading out for recess...summer is officially here!

Had an incredible day yesterday at a local park, complete with picnic and hike.
Also got the kids' dental appointments out of the way!
Going to be a summer full of changes and new opportunities...God is good and does provide!

No comments: