Friday, November 13, 2015

2015 Family Summer Photo Session...

We went home this summer to take family photos in my parent's yard.
A huge THANK YOU to my lifelong best friend, Ann Marie, for capturing our finer moments!
After 10 years of marriage, couldn't be happier to be the mom of this trio!

The girls are wearing the flower girl dresses that my mom made for our wedding.
Another thank you to our flower girls Ashtin and Skyler for borrowing their dresses to our girls - they LOVE the dresses!





Our kids "picking rock!"























Can you guess who the boss is in our house?! :)







What a journey the past 10 years...excited for the next 10 years with this crew.

















My baby girls...love them so much it hurts!

Can I freeze time?

My boys!

Peace Out...too grown up!

Hoping they stay best friends forever...










As the Thanksgiving Holiday approaches, couldn't be more thankful for my husband and three healthy children. God does provide!

No comments: