Sunday, October 18, 2015

Harvest Time is Among Us!

This picture whole-heartedly sums up Andray's pure joy and excitement for Harvest Time on the Stang farm! What a week for this kid! 
So glad both Andray and Roz got to help plow the fields with their dad over MEA break.
Yep, that's my son throwing rocks at the cattle to "scare" them away!
This lil' man LOVES being on the farm!
CC checking out the cattle.
All Roz could say that day was..."It's a Celebration!"
Even Carrine got in on the "Leaf throwing action!"
A post-lunch prayer to keep all farmers safe during Harvest Time.
Love this trio...more times than not LIFE ends up not the way we planned.
What happens in life truly is God's plan, and despite all of my own plans and intentions for my career goals, I thank God every night for the opportunity to spend 120% of my time right now with my kids.

To all those who have or currently stay home full-time with your children, God bless you. It's truly the most difficult job in the world...yet the most rewarding. And has nothing to do with monetary rewards. These three kids are my #1 responsibility right now and I need to make the most of it.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL THIS HARVEST TIME and always...

No comments: