Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Faculty Follies was Incredible!


I'm so proud of Jake and the entire DC school district!
The Tonight Show Starring Jakey Failin' was absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Over 1,000 people attended Dassel-Cokato Faculty Follies on April 18. The lively crowd watched school staff perform skits and music in a spoof based on The Tonight Show theme featuring Jake Stang as Jakey Failin'. Over $5,100 was raised in ticket sales, and all profits will go toward student scholarships. 

Was an exciting night!
My hubby starring as Jakey Failin' during his opening monologue.
Thank You notes time ;)
This "Optical Illusion" kick-line was amazing!
The Square "Roots" band was a very talented bunch of teachers!
Standing ovation for the show!
Jake was truly in HEAVEN on stage! He's a natural!
Very thankful I got to share Saturday night with my cousins!
We had a blast and I don't think I ever stopped smiling or laughing!
So glad Jake's parents could be in attendance. They were rightfully proud!
Jake is officially a "living legend" in DC ;)


No comments: