Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What We Are Thankful For...

I'm thankful for my family...my husband, my children, our parents and grandparents, siblings and in-laws, nieces and nephews, cousins and friends.


These three are my WHY...thankful every day for their health and happiness!

Oh - and I'm thankful that DUKE men's bball team is FUN TO WATCH this year :)

I'm thankful for our Lil' Turkey!

Carrine has made me smile every day for the past 20+ months.

I'm thankful for my hilarious husband who makes me laugh when I just want to shake my head and stomp my feet. He keeps life fun.

Happy MOVEMBER!!
Roslyn is thankful for her "Fimaly" and her "Skool."
Andray said he's thankful for the Farm and his sisters.


I'm also thankful for the school our kids attend.
SMHOC is incredible.

I'm thankful for my Gram, her health and her pure determination to continue to live on her farm at the young age of 87 years.

I'm thankful for my husband's support.

God has a plan and it truly is HIS PLAN!
I'm thankful that Christ is a part of our family's every day life.

Life has changed our family for the better the past 2 years and I am THANKFUL!

Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving weekend with your families.


No comments: