Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Oh Happy Day...


Days spent with my kids, my mom and my Grandma are just another reason why I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to be home this year. These are days I'll never get back!
Love this crew more than anything.

The Munsinger Gardens are absolutely breath-taking this time of year.




Two peas in a pod.

Gram was adamant about pushing Carrine in her stroller at the Gardens.


I wish I knew a 10th of what my mom and Gram know about gardening.
Fun to walk behind them and listen to them talk about all the plants and flowers.

Best part of walking behind my mom and Gram was watching them pick the weeds out of the dirt!
They are perfectionists to a "T" when it comes to gardening!

Little Sister.

Big brother leading the way...

LOVE

Andray led the girls on a scavenger hunt...too fun.

My girl...still can't believe Roz will be starting Kindergarten this fall.
Please God let me freeze time!

Andray busy checking out the map of the Gardens.
Counting my blessings every day that I get at home with my kids and family.

No comments: