Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Uncle Adam...



Today marks my older brother Adam's 38th birthday.
He's been gone from the family for 7 years now and has never met his nieces or nephew.
He is missed more than anyone could ever know and thought of and prayed for every day.
Wherever you are Adam, I truly hope you have a Happy Birthday.
Wish we could celebrate with you.
Despite every emotion possible that I've felt towards Adam in the last 7 years...I love and miss him the most!

Roslyn drew a portrait of herself and Adam.
(Tear-jerker...)
Andray traced his own hand for Adam.
We talk about Adam nearly ever day with the kids and show them pictures of him.
I've learned to "Never give up HOPE."
Someday I hope our children will meet their Uncle Adam and have a relationship with him.

AUNT JEANIE

Also, today marks the 10th Anniversary of the death of Jake's Aunt Jean Stang Malone.
For the few times I met her, she was one person who could light up a room and she left behind an incredible husband Ken and two beautiful children in Carrie and Michael. Her life was cut way too short. Jean is missed as well and will never be forgotten.
RIP

Romans 8:24-25 For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.


No comments: