Monday, October 21, 2013

Something Out of My Realm...

Roslyn and Carrine get to experience something I never did growing up...having a sister.
While the entire concept of "Big Sister / Little Sister" is out of my realm,
it's incredible to watch how these two interact.
Last week the house was eerily quiet. I walked into the girls' room only to find Roslyn reading CC one of her favorite books - priceless.

Carrine is very fortunate to have an older sister.

And Roslyn absolutely loves having a baby sister.

I learn something new every day from these two little girls.

Our neighbor said it perfectly when we told them we were expecting Carrine last fall.
They said, "If you ever want to make God laugh...tell Him "YOUR PLAN."
My professional goals have completely changed in the last 2 years.
Our 5-year and 10-year financial goals have completely changed in the past year, but for the better.
God really does know what you need in your life and without question we needed Baby Carrine in our life to complete our family.
We are happy - life is GOOD!

No comments: