Friday, September 13, 2013

A Mix of Emotions...

Well, today marks my last day of full-time work outside of the home for the next year.
Quite a mix of emotions - last night I realized that for the last 14 years I've spent nearly every single day on the campus of SCSU, either as a student, graduate student or employee.
That's nearly half of my life spent at SCSU.
I know in my heart this is the best decision for our family to change my career path for the next year and be a stay-at-home mom.
Life is full of change and adjustments - this one is for the best!

Out of the blue after a school meeting at church Tuesday night a dear friend from church emailed me these words to me ... and man was it perfect timing - I needed to read these words - words to live by this year.
GOD KNOWS WHAT YOUR SILENT HEART WANTS
Even if you don't include it in your prayers.
He hears what your heart whispers.
He may not give it to you now but someday, when you least expect it, things will happen in the best possible way.

No comments: