Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just a Glimpse of Our Summer Vacation 2013

 
Jake and the kids and I enjoyed the past week at Lake Norway with my family. We lucked out with great weather, however the lake water had swimmers itch - so needless to say the little swimming we did get to do had its consequences! Many more photos to post, but so thankful for my time with Jake and the kids and my family as we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. Felt very blessed this week.
 
 
A very Happy Belated 43rd Wedding Anniversary to my parents...thanks for all the sacrifices you make for our entire family and for showing us that hard work pays off in a marriage. We love you both!
 

Carrine was such a joy at the lake this week. My brother Aaron called her a "part-time" baby, she's so laid back and easy going. We are truly thankful for her - a great addition to the family. Can't wait to post more photos, lots to share!

No comments: