Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Milestones Continue to be Reached in Stang Household

 Last week was a BIG WEEK in our house. Andray completed Pre-School. We can't say enough about his teacher Mrs. Swanson - sending Dray to Pre-School was the best decision we made for him and he's truly "come out of his shell!"  He told me last week after he was all done that he wishes he could stay in Pre-School forever. I agree, time is going by way too fast! He is going to love Kindergarten though - so excited for him!
 Roslyn was beyond excited to get her first bike for her 4th birthday last week! We finally got to try the bike out over the weekend. Talk about NO FEAR - she caught on real quickly.
 Andray of course had to set up the race track.  He was a good teacher for Roz though, told her "make wide turns, not sharp turns so you don't wipe out!"  Big brothers are the best!
Despite telling the kids it's "not a race," Andray just had to beat Roslyn around the driveway. She only wiped out once - but after wiping away her tears, she hopped right back on her bike. Hoping for nice weather this summer so we can be outside every day!

 Our "Special Tree" is finally in bloom  - and perfect timing for Memorial Weekend. Thought a lot about our loved ones who have gone to Heaven over the weekend.
 Jake and I planted this tree nearly 7 years ago - I love every May when it blooms.
My mom saved my white bonnet from when I was a baby. So glad Roslyn and now Carrine have had the chance to wear it!  I truly enjoyed my long weekend with Jake and the kids. Only 4 days left until summer break, can't wait!

No comments: