Saturday, May 18, 2013

Counting My Lucky Stars Today...

 
Two years ago today I was admitted to the hospital for a blood clot in my left lung...at that time my world turned upside down. Talk about one of the darkest moments in my life...was a complete reality check for me. It took a good year for me to completely recover...and despite doctors advising us to not have any more children, God granted us with a healthy Baby Carrine. I could not be more thankful for my three healthy children, my regained health and a supportive husband in Jake.
God truly has a plan, and it's HIS plan, not ours.
 
Andray is such a great big brother - he kept Carrine quiet and content the other night while I was putting Roslyn to bed.  I'm looking forward to our Lingl Easter today and seeing my Gram after her hip surgery nearly a month ago!
 
Sunday is a big day for Roslyn as we begin her Birthday Week celebration! Looking forward to celebrating Roslyn's upcoming 4th bday on Sunday with the Stang's!
Seriously...can't believe Roz is going to be 4...where is the time going?!

No comments: