Monday, April 15, 2013

The Ties That Bind...

 
When Carrine was just a week old she was fortunate to meet her Great Gma Stang and Great Gma Lingl for the first time at the farm. She is so lucky to still have three great grandmothers living with us on earth.
 
Four generations of Stangs - so sad that Great Gpa Stang is no longer with us.
 
 
 
So thankful for my Gram. Just wish Gpa Shorty could've met our kids, he is missed every day!
 
 
Love how alert Carrine is in this photo with her two great grandmas.
 
 
Precious...
 
 
Love this hand comparison photo of Carrine with my Gram when she came to visit when Carrine was only 2 weeks old.  The purple outfit that Carrine is wearing is the outfit that my Gram bought for me 32 years ago when I came home from the hospital - so thankful my mom saved it!
 
 
So thankful Carrine and I could go visit Great Gma Rausch today! Also thankful for the amazing baby quilts that Grandma makes for all her great grandchildren...Carrine's blanket is perfect in pink and purple.
 
Again - just love these hand comparison photos - priceless.
 
 
Don't know what I'd do without my Dad...his middle name should be Sacrafice!
 
Three Frank Generations...
 
 
Beyond grateful for this dresser that Dad made for Baby Carrine - quite a "keep sake" for her!

Baby Carrine is one lucky little lady - very thankful that Aunt Rachel and Uncle John agreed to be her Godparents!
 
FAMILY IS FOREVER

No comments: