Monday, March 18, 2013

Induction Would've Been Today...

 
Well, today would've been our induction day with Carrine. God truly works in mysterious ways...instead of being at home on bed rest for the past 18 days and worrying every second about the baby's health and mine - He sent me into labor on my own and granted us with a safe delivery and healthy baby girl - we continue to be overwhelmed with thankfulness and relief. Jake and I are so grateful for Carrine's health and my regained health.
 
 
Jake and I gave Carrine her first bath at home when she was just 5 days old. It was that day that she "marked her territory," peeing on Jake and pooping on me!
 
 
Carrine wasn't a big fan of the sponge bath on her body...
But she LOVED getting her beautiful hair washed...what a doll.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

She has absolutely AMAZING hair!

Celest and Jake said...

Thanks Nic - she's so fun, I truly hope she keeps all her thick hair!

Rathlisberger Family said...

How adorable! I can see so much of both Andray and Roslyn in the last picture. You have such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsexy lil a ss she has